Thursday, March 31, 2005

Another New Blog

Happy Thursday afternoon. I added a link to another new blog. The junior girls small group from Watermark has created their own blog to keep in touch about what's going on. GREAT IDEA ASHLEIGH!

It's easy and fun...you should do it too.

We've got leaders meeting tonight and then I've got an exciting morning of laundry and housecleaning coming up tomorrow. You might think I'm a nerd, but I really can't wait to dust and vacuum and fold etc...I don't know why but I find it so therapuetic and enjoyable.

I'll probably have some Dave Barnes music blaring in the background. If you haven't heard of him, google his name and have a listen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE Dave Barnes. I went to his and Matt Wertz concert but before that I had never heard of him but he's relly good.