Sunday, September 30, 2007

Chapman's Fourth Week


This week Chapman celebrated his 1-month birthday and also Grammy's birthday, enjoyed babysitting from Aunt Julie while Mom & Dad went to the Steven Curtis Chapman concert (3rd row), hung out with the Zafars, the Willcoxes (including his new friend Reese), Megan, and Sara, and went to Watermark to meet the Junior High kids and also worship his Maker.

So far, he's also managed to avoid catching the cold that Dad's been fighting for the past 3 days. He must have his mom's antibodies!

Click here for a slideshow of pics from week 4.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cnapman is definitely longer than the week one pic in the teddy bear! I'm glad I got to visit on Saturday :) Remember I'm up for babysitting next Monday!

Love,
Megan

Anonymous said...

Don't you love the new nickname...Cnapman? Sorry!

-Megs

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Penuel,
Chapman is so cute and you guys look so happy. I wish I could see you soon. Love, Marlee Jenkins