Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend


The Penuels had a busy Mother's Day weekend that kicked off Friday night with the Watermark Volunteer Appreciation Night. It was such a fun night filled with good food, fun people, the staff dance number, a really funny comedian & yummy desserts. I was really blown away by how many people are serving as volunteers in our church in countless ways!

Saturday we headed to Jack's 8th birthday SPORTS PARTY at the park. The boys played hockey, football, soccer, etc. Chapman chilled on a blanket attempting to stay cool.

On Mother's Day, I got a sweet card & gift from my boys in the morning before church. We got to enjoy lunch with Grammy & dinner with Marmi. I am so thankful for moms & I sure love being one to Chapman!!


Click here for more pictures.

6 comments:

Donnell Days said...

Such a cute picture of you and Chapman! I love the one of him in the bucket swing too!! :)

Porter Carroll said...

Chapman, You have such a sweet mommy. I am glad you were so good to her on Mother's Day.
Amy

ThePoeFam said...

Precious pics! Glad your first Mom's Day was so happy!

Diana said...

WOW! Happy Mother's Day. Saw your blog off Amy's- hope you don't mind me saying hello!

Sharee Forman said...

My brother said he had a blast at that Watermark Appreciation Dinner, he came bag going on and on about that comedian! :) Glad yall had a good time and a very very happy (late) Mother's Day to you! love you friend.

The Ralston Family said...

hey allison,

LOVE finding your blog and looking at it!! It is wonderful and you have such a beautiful family!!!

Keep in touch