Sunday, June 29, 2008

Arkansas Bound!


This past week, Chapman & I took a road trip up to Fort Smith, AR to visit some of my dearest friends, Kathryn & Cody Friddle. Chapman got to play with his precious friends, Ellie (almost 2) & Sam (4 months).

We had so much fun at the Friddle's. Kat & I loaded Chapman's carseat into their car so we had 3 baby carseats spread across the backseat - hilarious! The first night we headed to the pool to swim. Ellie & Chapman had a blast in the baby pool. Sam decided to just snooze in his carrier :)

Cody is a dentist in Fort Smith, and he opened a satellite office in Van Buren, AR (a nearby town). We got to go to the grand opening & official "ribbon-cutting" ceremony of Center for Smiles in Van Buren. The office looked awesome & we had delicious cookies & lemon bars to munch on.

I LOVED getting the chance to see my sweet friend & catch up :) It is crazy to think that we are both mommies now!! I can't wait until we get to see them again :)

Click here for some pics from our trip.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Aw...how fun! I hope Chapman was a good traveler for you.

Kat looks beautiful (as always) and her kiddos are precious. Great pics!

Caryn said...

So fun, I have to say I am a little jelous that you got to see the Friddle fam, we miss them so much.

On a seperate note, where did you get Chapman's cool brown crocs? I love em.

Caryn

Donnell Days said...

What a fun trip for the two of you!! You got some really cute pictures of Chapman...he is looking so big these days!

Lainey-Paney said...

...my hubby just got back from a business trip to Fort Smith, AR! That's so wild that you guys just went there...

...and like the poor planner that Hubby can be...he didn't book his hotel ahead of time.
I was on the internet & phone trying to find a hotel or motel anywhere with openings b/c some storm hit that area, and locals were filling up the hotels b/c their power was out!

...anyway...that's just a random bit of info for you.

And--thanks for posting about the BabyStyle store @ Northpark. Got a t-shirt for our little guy, and a pair of shorts.

Nicki W. said...

so so so jealous!!! love the pictures and looks like ya'll had a ball. you both look so great!

sheltonfamily said...

Always fun to reconnect with old friends! I'm glad you all got to get away and that Connection was so great!

S, J, B, & S said...

So fun!! And what cute little ones! The last time I saw Kathryn (at Chuy's of course), her little girl was a tiny baby! I didn't know she had another kiddo! Babies everywhere!