Monday, November 10, 2008

Coyote Pride We Celebrate...

















This weekend, David, Chapman & I headed to Wichita Falls for my 10-year high school reunion. It started with a football game Friday night. then a picnic Saturday & dinner Saturday night. I loved getting to see some faces that I hadn't seen in awhile. Everyone looked great, & so many of us have little ones running around now...lots of little BOYS!! Chapman's buddy, Reese, got to come over & play on Saturday afternoon. I had several pictures, so click below to see a slideshow :) Go Coyotes!

Oh, & thank you to Grammy & Poppi for taking such good care of Chapman while we celebrated!!

Click here for some pictures.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like it was so much fun! I loved seeing pics of your sweet friends and their little ones! And of course my nephew looked precious!