Friday, September 16, 2005

I know, I know...

Okay, so we're not "the Penuels" yet, but can you blame me for being eager. I mean, look at that girl, who wouldn't want to stake a claim on her as quick as possible. We've got 21 days, 23 hours, and 20 minutes remaining until our big day and we've got plenty to do between now and then...

Replace carpet in 4 rooms
Replace hall bathroom countertop
Repaint hall bathroom
Repaint guest bedroom
Purchase King Size Bed
Deliver & Repaint Lam Family Hutch
Purchase wedding party gifts
Prepare & print wedding programs
Finish our 6th week of pre-marital counseling
Complete the Prepare-Enrich Questionnaire
Have Alli's practice hair appointment
Take Bridal portraits

Okay, my brain is starting to hurt so I'm going to stop.

Today is carpet day and then we're just going to enjoy a nice dinner together before Alli takes off to Wichita Falls for practice hair & Bridal pics while I stay here in Dallas for a Senior High Event tonight and a birthday celebration at the Lake for one of my small group guys.

I'll miss her till Sunday.

David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who Poisoned the fish???