Friday, November 09, 2007

Where did you get that blog header?


"Where did you get that blog header?"
That is the question we hope lots of people are asking our friends over the next few weeks. The Penuels are venturing into the business of creating custom blog headers and logos. To get things started, we want to offer FREE HEADERS to anyone listed under "Blogs We Check".

How to Get Your Blog Header
Check out loudmouthlogos.com and browse the Blog Header Template Gallery. If you see a header you'd like, just fill out our Design Request Form. We would really appreciate feedback on all aspects of the website and the "word of mouth" grassroots promotion of our friends would really help us out! Can't wait to hear what you guys think.

4 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

What a great idea! I would LOVE one! You guys are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding little ole me to the blog line up :) Alli, your team, Helio and Julianne, just did a great quick step!

sheltonfamily said...

How exciting and a great idea... Your blog is super cute and if you want to see some really fun blogs... Go to babybangs.blogspot.com
she has a really long blog list and alot of her friends have "professional" blog headers... We have lots of blogging friends that I can give you all "props" for and maybe they will sign up for your business....I'm so excite!

Sharee Forman said...

Yeah..I love this idea!!! I already added your business website to my "check these out" websites on my blog!! I will gladly send your Target card for a cute header!! I'm excited for yall about this idea! :) Alli, I need to see you and Chapman soon!!