Friday, August 15, 2008

Splash Splash

Earlier this evening, Chapman took off down the hall like he always does. Normally, I have closed all doors so we can keep an eye on him. Unfortunately, this time I forgot one. When David & I heard a faint splashing, this is what we found...







You might be judging me right now, but take heart, I had actually just deep cleaned this very bathroom earlier in the day! Still gross, I know.

The bright side...he was having such a great time!!! (until I whisked him away to disinfect)

8 comments:

Lucy said...

Wow! Chapman looks so BIG! Eleanor so wishes she could play in the toilet as well, yet so far, she hasn't been successful. Too funny!

Stacey said...

I, for one, stand in judgment of your parenting choices.

Precious pictures...he is too cute!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! I'm without words! Except - precious, looks soo old, and boy, boy, boy!!! Love my nephew!

sheltonfamily said...

Get ready! There is more splashing fun to come. Anna put her head in the toilet the other day. It was quite fun for her!

Julie said...

Oh my goodness... I love his facial expressions, I love his adventurous spirit, I love everything about my dear nephew!

Donnell Days said...

I am cracking up right now! He looks so proud of himself for finding a new toy! :)

Megan McCurry said...

Soooo cute! Love the last pic. I just want to "squeeze those cheeks!"

Meredith said...

What is it with toddlers and toilets?? I now have to make sure all bathroom doors are shut because Reid likes to do the same thing!!! Those are some precious pictures!!