Sunday, August 03, 2008

Kitchells' Visit...


So sorry that I have not posted in awhile. I feel like our lives have been kind of crazy - here & there - in & out of town. I will try & catch you up on the life of the Penuels little by little!

I will start with our trip to Wichita Falls. Chapman & I went to Grammy & Poppi's because my cousin, Dawn, came to visit with her three precious kids...Bailey, Tate & Aubree. We don't get to see them very often, so it was SO much fun to spend a few days catching up, swimming, eating snowcones & playing Wii (of course).

My sweet cousin Bailey & I had so much fun hanging out together...she gave me a beautiful french manicure & we took lots of fun pics on her iPhone :) Love you Bailey!!

Oh yeah...and Chapman got a fun new haircut!!

Click here for some pics from the visit.

3 comments:

Kara Wilson said...

I've missed you!!!! Cute pics of your sweet family!

Lucy said...

Glad you guys had a fun time. We miss you. We need to plan a get-together soon. Sadly Eleanor and I have missed the last few.
xxLucy

catherine said...

Hey Allison! This is Catherine (Lewis) Botsford. (the one from Kanakuk and Waco). I found your blog from Nicki and Brent's blog. Your little boy is so cute. I love the name Chapman! Glad to see you are enjoying life. Hope you don't mind me noseying around your blog!!