Monday, August 11, 2008

Sweet Roomies...


This weekend I got to spend time with some of my dear friends down in Dallas. Joanna, Becca & I lived together after college for a year & we just loved being roommates!!

Becca & Saleem are back in Dallas after living in Indiana & Philly, and Jo was able to come in from Oklahoma. She left her sweet little boy, Reese, with her husband for the weekend. We planned some good "girly" things to do like lounging by the pool, enjoying some fun spa treatments, watching a few chick flicks & getting dressed up to go out to eat!

I love these precious friends, and it was so wonderful to get to catch up on life, drink coffee, sleep in, take lots of silly pictures & just be together!

Thanks to Becca for letting us stay at your gorgeous apartment & to Saleem for getting "kicked out" & letting the girls have such a great weekend!

Click here for some pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure what I think about the pix of me and you on the balcony. Hmmmm.....I look a little crazy!

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO jealous!!! Ya'll look beautiful!! :)

-Megs

Julie said...

ummm... why have i still not seen becca yet since she moved back? this needs to be fixed asap.