Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lions & Dragons & Elvis, Oh My!!

It is always a sight to see when we try to get a group picture at playgroup. On Monday, we thought we would put the boys in their Halloween costumes & give it a try. I must say, not too bad!! Maybe it was being outside? Maybe it was shoveling animal crackers in their mouths? Who knows?? But we got some cute shots!!

The whole group (Elvis, Dragon, Cowboy, 2 Puppies, Lion & Monkey)

















Hudson & Chapman

















There goes my lion!!

















Love this boy!!

7 comments:

Sisco Family said...

cutest lion EVER! i love that smile!

Lucy said...

how cute! I love Chapman as a lion!!

sheltonfamily said...

So cute! He looks very happy in his lion costume. I'm sure it was interesting trying to get a group picture!

Adventures in Sepia Tone said...

What a precious little Lion!!! LOVE IT ALLI!

Donnell Days said...

Oh my...that last picture is SO CUTE!!!!

Jen said...

Forgot to tell you how cute the name of this post is!! And the cuteness of the lion is a given!
Have a fun weekend!!

Jaime said...

oh my gosh, cutest pics ever! I LOVE kids in their cosumes.