Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Traditions...


Every year my parents do the "Grammy & Poppi Christmas Game" for the grandkids. The kids get to open fun presents during certain days in December leading up to Christmas Day. This year Chapman got some presents to open, and it all started with his own Little People Nativity! How precious is this?? He loves to push the angel, which makes the star light up & "Away in a Manger" plays. I have to keep an eye on the characters though...I found baby Jesus in the kitchen earlier :)

Here he is playing with his Nativity...


7 comments:

Dunhams said...

That is the cutest toy! I've been hoping that Madeline gets that for Xmas too :)

Lainey-Paney said...

what a great gift.

I used to LOVE arranging & rearranging the nativity scene at my grandparents when I was younger. It wasn't plastic though, so I'm sure there were a few nervous adults around...

Laura said...

Hi Allison,
So great to hear from you on my blog. I loved looking at your blog too and catching up on what's going on with you. Chapman is precious!! I'll keep my eye out for you at Watmermark.
Laura (Berg) Krauss
P.S.--I'm going to add you to my blog friends list if that's okay

ThePoeFam said...

Sweet boy...Quinn has it too and really loves it...I love how they are starting to "get it" this year! :)

Sisco Family said...

we have the same set and the kids totally love it! except caleb is kinda addicted to the animals.... so we spend alot of time trying to find out where he hid the sheep, donkey, and camel from his sister!

Julie said...

oh i am glad he is finally "getting it." i am not sure he was able to completely understand when i shared the gospel with him on his 2nd day of life.

Adventures in Sepia Tone said...

We have this too....and Reese LOVES it! But, so does Lulu, and she ate one of the wisemen the other day! At least it wasn't baby Jesus right?! Miss you!
jo