Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bubble Gum & Fancy Toes!!


This weekend, my precious friends Amy & Brittney threw me the CUTEST baby shower for our new little addition! Did I mention we have decided on our name...Cole Phillip Penuel! He still has some growing to do before he is ready to come into the world, but we sure had fun celebrating him!

The shower was at Envy Nail Salon, and everyone enjoyed relaxing & getting fun manicures & pedicures while chatting & eating yummy snacks! The theme was "Bubble Gum", so it was SO bright & colorful, and the food was just wonderful!!

I had so much fun opening some new things for our baby boy, and I also enjoyed getting pampered in my massage chair! Here are some pictures...thanks to Brittney & Amy for such a FUN, FUN time!!


each girl got a nail file with a specific date to pray for baby Cole!


Chapman's special gumball machine...


precious hostesses


my sweet friend, Caryn


playgroup mommy friends :)


Marcia & Julie...


Mom, Jen & Maddie


Maddie's first manicure!


opening lots of cute presents!



So much fun!! I am blessed by the sweetest friends & family!! Stay tuned for pictures from another sweet baby shower...

3 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Love the post...loved the shower...love you and that sweet baby boy!!! :) Can't wait to meet him!!!
P.S. I did my post about it today too...and another post, too...even though it won't be news to you! ;)

Dunhams said...

What a cute idea for a shower! Looks like you got lots of fun stuff!! And I love the name you picked out! Can't wait to meet him!

Monica Jackson said...

Alli, you look great, and I love his name! You always have the cutest blog titles :)