Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday's Hospital Visitors

We've already had some really fun visits today! The highlight was Chapman meeting his little brother for the first time. He was so sweet! He brought him a balloon and when he saw Cole getting cold, shared his blankie with him. They're going to get along just fine!

First Meeting
Chapman Holding Cole
Brittney Poe
Amy Hulme
William West
Russ Hulme
Cole with Chapman's Blankie
Aunt Cynthia
Cousin Lynn
Cousins Claire, Maddie, and Jack
Lindsay Gray and Heather Adams
Megan McCurry
Ana Rincon

7 comments:

Caryn said...

I am so wishing I was there!!! Looks like you've had lots of love. I can't wait to meet him.

Joy Blocker said...

Can't wait to meet you Cole!

Tina & Scott said...

He's perfect! Congrats to your family of 4!!!

Lauren said...

Ali,
Congrats on baby Cole, he is precious!! I loved the "play by play" during delivery day! :) I'm glad you're home now getting to enjoy your two darling boys!!

Jaime said...

Congrats on your beautiful gift from God. Also, I LOVE your boys names. Cole was always on my wish-list! You look great...can't wait to see the boys in pics thru blogging! Adorable.

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

it would be fun to try putting a baby in Maddie