Monday, July 07, 2008

Breakaway Camp...

This past week, David was asked to speak at a junior high camp up near Westminster, north of McKinney. Chapman & I decided to tag along to make it a fun, family trip. The camp was really new & nice...we were so impressed with all of the facilities.

We stayed in "Teacher Cabin 2" & I was transported back to my old Kanakuk/Pine Cove days when I crawled into my bunk bed to sleep the first night...that's right! Bunk bed!! Chapman & I ended up only staying the first 2 nights & then headed for a sleepover with Aunt Jen & Claire. Before we left, we loved watching David speak (he was awesome) & swimming in the lake & the pool.

I am so proud of my husband & the incredible gift he has for really connecting with junior high kids through his talks :) Great job sweetie!

I did a TERRIBLE job taking pictures, but here are a few...

Chapman & Daddy in our cabin!

The fun pool...

Lounging by the pool - splashing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why you didn't want to stay longer on that bunk bed!! Maybe if Chapman had a helmet!!
jen

Anonymous said...

2nd pic red bikinii would have her panties off in 2 seconds she is just the rigt age for me