Wednesday, July 09, 2008

High School Musical!



My friend Megan had tickets to "High School Musical" - the actual musical - & invited me to go along on Wednesday night! I was so excited & we had such a fun night! First, we ate yummy dinner at Pei Wei, then headed down to Fair Park, fighting the traffic of people heading to the Jonas Brothers concert, which was also down near Fair Park on the same night - crazy! We had a blast & the show was awesome...thanks Megs!!

Dinner at Pei Wei...


So Excited in the Car!


I love HSM!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Alli, you are too cute! I'm glad you got to go out and have some (kinda') grown up girl time.

Megan McCurry said...

I'm glad you got to get away too and have some fun girly time with me! I love that you love HSM just as much as me :) Had a blast...thanks! (I keep cracking up every time I think about that one girl behind us singing every song!!)