Monday, September 29, 2008

Pine Cove-Hideaway

















This weekend we had our Watermark Sr. High Hideaway Retreat at Pine Cove Timbers. It was so gorgeous & I loved getting to spend time with my small group girls :) They are seniors so I am enjoying every last minute with them before college.

We stayed busy with club, flamingo football, a disco party, & lots of hang time :) Yea for the Senior Girls who dominated at flamingo football!! For those who don't know...flamingo football is played with the guys having their feet tied together making them have to hop instead of run...you do have to tackle though.

my sweet girls

















our uniforms...(my legs look really strange!)

















my sweet community group

















senior girls with Patrick Ryan Clark

















Allie, Alli & Ally

















the huddle

















go get 'em girls!

1 comment:

Sisco Family said...

sad day... we missed you guys! we'll be in dallas at the end of Oct... maybe we can see you then!