Monday, September 29, 2008

Mommy & Me
























Today, Chapman & I joined some of our friends at the Arboretum for "Mommy & Me Monday". Jen & Claire came over & we piled in one car to head down to Dallas. The weather was awesome & the pumpkin patch was so cute! We tried to snap some pictures before settling down for a picnic lunch & some Kindermusic. Chapman & Claire loved getting to see Reid, Porter, Blake, Hudson, Sutton & Eleanor. What sweet friends!

cousins

















Jen & Claire

















me & my boy

















some of the group...
Porter, Chapman, Reid, Hudson, Blake & Sutton

















attempt to get a cousin pic!

















So much fun! Thanks to Summer for organizing everything :)

5 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Oh my...all of a sudden, Chapman looks so big to me!!! Precious pics...we hated to miss...we were in Abilene for some Two-Five stuff! ... Feel like I haven't seen you in ages...love and miss you!

Meredith said...

So cute! I'm so glad I got to meet your sister and her precious Claire! That's so neat that she and Chapman will grow up close in age. I'm ready for my sisters to give Reid some cousins!! Can't wait to see y'all soon!!

S, J, B, & S said...

Love the pictures!! Sorry I didn't do too well on the pic of the four of ya'll ... bummer! Anyway, we had so much fun and can't wait to go to M&M Monday again SOON!!!
p.s. So fun seeing Jen too!

Anonymous said...

LOVED these pics - what a perfect fall day for you all! Give that big boy kisses from his marmi!

todfuk said...

let me lay you back poppet, slip your little green panties off, get between your legs and show u how good a man can make you feel