Saturday, October 04, 2008

Friday Night Lights...



David & I got to go to the Highland Park HS football game last night w/our friends, Jeff & Stacey. It was SO much fun - I mean, don't you miss high school football games?? I love the whole atmosphere - the team, cheerleaders, fans, school spirit...we had such a fun time & got to hang out with our sweet small group kids! 2 of David's guys play football & 2 are Scotsmen. That's me & Audrey in the picture above :) Love her!

Oh, and the Scots won 62-0...nice!

ready for kick-off...one of my small group girls, Mary Catherine, is a cheerleader



the Penuels..."Go Scots"



Robert, Jeff, Will, Kip & David



the team ready to go after halftime (Justin & Cole are in there somewhere)



us & the Parkers



David shaking the tank!



Audrey, Mallory, me & MC



Will was the biggest fan...full body paint!

1 comment:

Megan McCurry said...

I sure do miss football games! Go Yotes!