Saturday, April 25, 2009

David Turns 30!!


Last weekend, David hit a big milestone & turned 30!! I wanted to do something fun, but something I knew he would love. I decided that we would get away for the weekend, and we would do some of his favorite things :)

We headed to the Hilton in Southlake Town Square, and we had SUCH a fun weekend together. Thanks to Grammy & Poppi for taking care of Chapman :)

Our weekend included Taco Diner, 17 Again, room service breakfast, massage, shopping, Snuffer's cheese fries, a nap!, delicious dinner at Truluck's, & another movie!! We had a blast!! Happy Birthday Sweetie!

I only caught a few pics, but the hotel was beautiful & we were able to walk everywhere...it was just perfect :)

the birthday boy at the hotel w/his "favorite things" basket & presents



on the square



ready for dinner



special birthday treat at Truluck's

8 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday! Glad yall had such a fun time! We love hanging out at Town Square!

Stacey said...

You are such a sweet wife. I love the "favorite things" basket. I'm glad y'all had a great weekend celebrating David's birthday!

Dunhams said...

You are such a good wife!! Now I know who to call for fun ideas for the hubby :) What a great weekend!

Porter Carroll said...

You did a great job planning, Alli! I miss Southlake! It IS so much fun! :)

Aleks said...

Happy Bday David! Alli, you look precious in that outfit in the square. Love it! I am stealing your favorite things idea!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Happy Happy Birthday David!

Meredith said...

I'm so inspired now to do something fun like that for Matt's next birthday!!! What a creative wife you are!! Happy 30th, David!

Donnell Days said...

What a great birthday for David! I love the favorite things basket...I will definitely have to steal that idea!!